HC-05 is a Bluetooth Transceiver Module and has TTL Output. HC-05 6 Pin Wireless Serial Bluetooth Module is a Bluetooth module for use with any microcontroller. It uses the UART protocol to make it easy to send and receive data wirelessly. This Bluetooth module is a completely qualified Bluetooth V2+Enhanced Data Rate (EDR). It is 3Mbps Module with 2.4GHz radio transceiver and baseband. It has CSR Bluecore 04, an external single-chip Bluetooth system with CMOS technology and AFH, Adaptive Frequency Hopping, feature.
The HC-06 module is a slave only device. This means that it can connect to most phones and computers with Bluetooth but it cannot connect to another slave-only device such as keyboards and other HC-06 modules. To connect with other slave devices a master module would be necessary such as the HC-05 version which can do both master and slave.
Specification and Features:
- Voltage supply: 3.5v to 5v
- Working current: matching for 30 mA, matching the communication for 8 mA.
- Speed: Asynchronous: 2.1Mbps(Max) / 160 kbps, Synchronous: 1Mbps/1Mbps.
- With the integrated antenna and edge connector
- Sensitively: -80dBm
- RF Transmit Power: up to +4dBm
- Supported baud rate: 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200, 230400 and 460800
- Slave default baud rate: 9600
- Data bits: 8
- Stop bit: 1
- Parity: no parity
- A programmable input-output control
- Supported device: laptop, desktop, mobile, tablet
- Protocol: IEEE802.15.1
- Dormancy current: no dormancy.
- Bluetooth module HC-05 Master and slave Two in one module.
- Use the CSR mainstream Bluetooth chip, Bluetooth V2.0 protocol standards.
- Bluetooth protocol: Bluetooth Specification v2.0+EDR
- Security: Authentication and encryption.
- Embedded Projects.
- Industrial Applications.
- Computer and Portable Devices.
- GPS receiver.
1 x HC-05 Bluetooth Module.
laptop, desktop, mobile, tablet
4dBm, Class 2
2.4GHz ISM band
3.5V to 5V
|Operating Temperature Range|
-20 to +75 ℃
Asynchronous: 2.1Mbps(Max) / 160 kbps, Synchronous: 1Mbps/1Mbps.