MCP23017 is a high-speed IIC interface. It supports the IIC frequency of 100KHz, 400KHz, and 1.7MHz. The chip has 3 address pins, which can set up to 8 different addresses. So 8 modules can be connected through two IIC buses to achieve up to 128 IO extensions.
This module is flexible in configuration and strong in driving ability. There are many parallel connections.
- Operating voltage: 3.0V-5.5V
- Drive chip: MCP23017
- Number of IO: 16 (input, output, interruption)
- Drive power supply: 25mAh
- 12C frequency: 100KHz, 400KHz, 1.7MHz
- Working temperature: -40? to 125?
- Chip level: Industrial grade
- Parallel multiple: Up to 8
- Drive Program: 51 and Arduino
- Size: Approx. 65mm x 19mm
1 x 16bit I2C Interface IO Extension Module.