The DHT11 Temperature And Humidity Sensor Module with LED is a small humidity and temperature sensor that you can connect to your Arduino and get readings for temperature and humidity in the environment. DHT11 can be interface with any microcontroller like Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc., and get instantaneous results. DHT11 is a low-cost humidity and temperature sensor which provides high reliability and long term stability.
- DHT11 sensor with PCB and LED indicator along with cable; 3 to 5V power and I/O, 4 pins with 0.1″ spacing
- Good for 20-80% humidity readings with 5% accuracy
- 2.5mA max current use during conversion (while requesting data)
- Good for 0-50°C temperature readings ±2°C accuracy.
- The board has a pre-built 4.7K or 10K resistor, which you will need to use as a pull-up from the data pin to VCC.
1 x DHT11 Temperature And Humidity Sensor Module.
|Humidity measurement error||±5%RH|
|Humidity measurement range||20% ~ 95%RH|
|Supply Voltage||3.3 ~ 5 V|
|Temperature measurement error||±2°C|
|Temperature range||0 ~ 50 °C|