MAX6675 Module with K Type Thermocouple Sensor Measure 1024°C Temperature sensor makes use of the Maxim MAX6675 K-Thermocouple to digital converter IC to provide a microcontroller compatible digital serial interface for giving an accurate temperature-compensated measurement of the supplied K-Type thermocouple sensor.
It has a 12-bit resolution providing temperature readings from 0°C to 1024°C with a resolution of 0.25°C.
- Internal integrated cold junction compensation circuit.
- Temperature signals can be converted into 12-bit digital.
- Embedded thermocouple break detection circuitry.
- K-type temperature probe.
- Simple SPI serial output temperature.
- High impedance differential inputs.
- Thermocouple break detection.
- 2000V of ESD signal.
- with fixed mounting holes for easy fixed installation.
- Temperature measuring range: -2°C to 800 °C [Test procedure for 2-800 °C]
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ± 1.5 °C
- Storage temperature: -20 ~ 80 °C
- Temperature resolution: 0.25 °C
- The output mode: SPI digital signal
- Working voltage: 3 ~ 5.5 V
- Operating Current: 50mA
1 x MAX6675 Module
1 x K Type Thermocouple
SPI digital signal
-20 ~ 80 °C
|Temperature measurement accuracy||
± 1.5 °C
|Temperature measuring range||
-2°C to 800 °C
3 ~ 5.5 V
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?