MAX6675 Module with K Type Thermocouple Sensor Measure 1024°C Temperature sensor makes use of the Maxim MAX6675 K-Thermocouple to digital converter IC to provide a microcontroller compatible digital serial interface (SPI compatible) for giving an accurate temperature-compensated measurement of the supplied K-Type thermocouple sensor.
It has a 12-bit resolution providing temperature readings from 0°C to 1024°C (max temperature of the supplied sensor is 450°C) with a resolution of 0.25°C.
- Internal integrated cold junction compensation circuit.
- Temperature signals can be converted into 12-bit digital.
- Embedded thermocouple break detection circuitry.
- K-type temperature probe.
- Simple SPI serial output temperature.
- High impedance differential inputs.
- Thermocouple break detection.
- 2000V of ESD signal.
1 x MAX6675 Module
1 x K Type Thermocouple