MAX6675 Module with K Type Thermocouple Sensor Measure 1024°C Temperature sensor makes use of the Maxim MAX6675 K-Thermocouple to digital converter IC to provide a microcontroller compatible digital serial interface for giving an accurate temperature-compensated measurement of the supplied K-Type thermocouple sensor.
It has a 12-bit resolution providing temperature readings from 0°C to 1024°C with a resolution of 0.25°C.
- Internal integrated cold junction compensation circuit.
- Temperature signals can be converted into 12-bit digital.
- Embedded thermocouple break detection circuitry.
- K-type temperature probe.
- Simple SPI serial output temperature.
- High impedance differential inputs.
- Thermocouple break detection.
- 2000V of ESD signal.
- with fixed mounting holes for easy fixed installation.
- Temperature measuring range: -2°C to 800 °C [Test procedure for 2-800 °C]
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ± 1.5 °C
- Storage temperature: -20 ~ 80 °C
- Temperature resolution: 0.25 °C
- The output mode: SPI digital signal
- Working voltage: 3 ~ 5.5 V
- Operating Current: 50mA
1 x MAX6675 Module
1 x K Type Thermocouple
SPI digital signal
-20 ~ 80 °C
|Temperature measurement accuracy||
± 1.5 °C
|Temperature measuring range||
-2°C to 800 °C
3 ~ 5.5 V
Yes, You can claim GST credit if you have a GST number. To do it you have to mention the GST number at the time of checkout. GST option appears in the Billing Address. If you are an existing customer of flyrobo then you can log in to your account ( Account → Address Book → Edit Address) and Then enter your GST number.[ 16/11/2022 ]Was this answer helpful?
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?