LM35D Analog Temperature Sensor Module is used to detect ambient air temperature. It is based on Semiconductor LM35 Temperature Sensor. The output voltage is proportional to the temperature.
- Sensitivity is 10mV per degree Celsius.
- It is based on the semiconductor LM35 temperature sensor
- Directly calibrated in ° Celsius (Centigrade)
- Low power consumption, Low output impedance
- Screw holes for easy installation and fixed.
- Useful in detecting ambient air temperature
1 x LM35D Analog Temperature Sensor Module.
|Operating Temperature Range||
4 - 30V
Be the first to ask a question.