FC65 5V 30A DC Optocoupler Isolated Relay Module is a 1-channel relay module board with LED indicators, It can be controlled by microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM any other microcontroller operating at 5V. The user can choose the relay control level, can be a high level off, also can be low level and off. The FC65 5V 30A DC Optocoupler Isolated Relay Module contains a limited flow resistance, can directly use the power supply as a negative control, you can also use the MCU I/O control.
- Voltage version: 5V
- The static current: 5mA
- Working current: 80mA
- Trigger current: 2-4mA
- maximum load: AC 250V/30A, DV 30V/30A.
Module interface specifications:
- IN: signal triggering pin
- DC +: DC power supply positive pole
- DC-: DC power supply negative pole
- JD+ : relay control voltage positive
- JD-: relay control voltage negative
- DC+ and JD+ shorted by jumper cap, DC- and JD- shorted with jumper cap, it is the same voltage between trigger terminal and relay control terminal
- Common pin (COM): relay common pin
- Normally opened pin (NO): relay normally opened pin
- Normally closed pin (NC): relay normally closed pin
- High and low-level trigger mode selection. Jumper and L pin connection, IN pin, is a low-level trigger Jumper and H pin connection, IN pin, is a high-level trigger
1 x FC65 5V 30A DC Optocoupler Isolated Relay Module
|No. of Channels||
5 V (DC)
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?