ESP-07 ESP8266 Serial WiFi Module is packaged in SMD, through the standard SMT equipment to achieve rapid production of products, to provide with high reliability of the connection, especially for automation, large-scale, low-cost modern production methods, It’s suitable for all kinds of Internet of things hardware terminal occasion.
It is widely used in a variety of networking, for home automation, industrial wireless control, baby monitors, wearable electronic products, wireless location sensing devices, wireless positioning system signals, and other networking applications.
- The smallest 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi SOC module
- Built-in 10 bit high precision ADC
- Ultra-low-power technology
- SMD-16 package for easy welding
- Deep sleep current as low as 20uA
- Supports three modes:STA/AP/STA + AP operation mode
- General AT commands can be used quickly
1 x ESP-07 ESP8266 Serial WiFi Module.
Ceramic and IPEX
2412 - 2484MHz
|Input Supply Voltage||
3.0 - 3.6V DC
|Operating Temperature Range||
-20°C to 85°C
Support 300 - 4608000 bps ˈDefault 115200 bps
Be the first to ask a question.