With the ARM Cortex-M3 processor and with a 2.4-inch TFT screen, the DSO138 Oscilloscope Kit has the features of a simple and reliable circuit, moderate production difficulty, and high production success rate. It can be connected directly to the DSO138 motherboard(not included), make the DSO138 oscilloscope to be a portable oscilloscope for better use.
It’s easy and reliable for circuit operation. It can display frequency, period, pulse width, duty ratio, MAX./MIN./AVG./Peak-Peak/virtual values. The DSO138 Oscilloscope Production Kit is a suite of specialized teaching and training packages for the electronics industry. The DSO138 suite highlights the features of the oscilloscope circuitry, enabling students to gain insight into the structure and principles of the oscilloscope while learning the actual production skills.
- This kit uses an ARM Cortex-M3 processor (STM32F103C8) and includes a 2.4-inch color TFT display screen, which can be used as the ARM test development board.
- Adjustable vertical displacement, and with instructions.
- Can be secondary development on the basis of this kit, for example, it can be changed to Millivoltmeter, data loggers.
- Comes 1Hz /3.3V square wave test signal source.
- Available rising or falling edge trigger.
- With waveform parameter digital display, including frequency, period, pulse width, duty ratio, MAX./MIN./AVG./Peak-Peak/virtual values.
- With automatic, regular, and one-shot modes, easy to capture the moment waveform.
- Observable previous trigger waveform (negative delay).
- Can freeze at any time waveform display (the HOLD function).
Package Includes :
1 x DSO138 2.4 inch TFT Digital Pocket-size Oscilloscope Kit
DC / AC / GND
|Horizontal Time Base Range|
10μs / Div – 50s / Div (1-2-5 progressive manner)
|Real-time Sampling Rate|
|Sampling Buffer Depth|
10mV / Div – 5V / Div (1-2-5 progressive manner)