Developed by Ai-Thinker company, the manufacturer of the ESP32S, this Ra-01 LoRa (Long-range Radio) module will take your IoT projects the distance with communication over a long-range spread spectrum. This module uses SX1278 IC and works on a 433MHz frequency. Frequency hopping—which gives you that sweet balance of quality signal transmission—will cover a range of 420-450MHz. This long-range wireless capability is packed into a small (17 x 16mm) package and delivered through a spring antenna.
This form of wireless communication results in a larger bandwidth, increasing interference resistance, minimizing current consumption, and increasing security. At the same time, compared with the traditional modulation technology, LoRa™ Modulation technology in anti-blocking and selection also has obvious advantages, to solve the traditional design can not take into account the distance, interference, and power consumption.
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems.
- Automated Meter Reading.
- Long-range Irrigation Systems.
- Home and Building Automation.
- Industrial Monitoring and Control.
- 127dB RSSI wave range.
- LoRaTM spread spectrum communication
- Half-duplex SPI communication
- Automatically detect RF signal, CAD mode, and super high-speed AFC
- The programmable bit rate can reach 300kbps
- Support FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRaTM, and OOK Modulation Mode
- With metal shielding case
- With CRC 256 bytes data engine
- Half hole (castellated hole) SMD package
1 x Ai-Thinker Ra-01 RF Transceiver Module
2.5 ~ 3.7 VDC
|Operating Temperature Range|
-10 to 85 °C
|Programmable bit Rate|
UP to 300Kbps
18±1 dBm (Max)
1.8 X 1.6 X 0.33 cm