This is an Original Ai-Thinker’s ESP32 CAM Bluetooth WiFi with OV2640 Camera Module based on the ESP32 chip with the additional facility of using a camera. The ESP32-CAM has a very competitive small-sized camera module that can operate independently as a minimum system. so, It is ideal for various IoT applications
It has a Low-power dual-core 32-bit CPU for the application processor which has Built-in 520 KB SRAM and external 4M PSRAM. its supports interfaces such as UART/SPI/I2C/PWM/ADC/DAC. you also use OV2640 and OV7670 cameras with built-in flash. it supports multiple working modes.
ESP32 CAM can be widely used in various IoT applications. It is suitable for home smart devices, industrial wireless control, wireless monitoring, QR wireless identification, wireless positioning system signals, and other IoT applications.
- Built-in 520 KB SRAM, external 4M PSRAM
- Supports interfaces such as UART/SPI/I2C/PWM/ADC/DAC
- Ultra-small 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi + BT/BLE SoC module
- Low-power dual-core 32-bit CPU for application processors
- Up to 240MHz, up to 600 DMIPS
- Embedded Lwip and FreeRTOS
- Support for serial local upgrade and remote firmware upgrade (FOTA)
- Support multiple sleep modes and STA/AP/STA+AP working mode
- Support Smart Config/AirKiss One-click distribution network
- Support for images WiFI upload, TF card and OV2640 and OV7670 cameras with built-in flash
Package Includes :
1 x Ai-Thinker’s ESP32 CAM Bluetooth WiFi with OV2640 Camera Module
IPEX and PCB
|Custom IO Port||
|Operating Temperature Range||
-20 to 80 °C
520KB SRAM +4M PSRAM
54 Mbps (3/4 64-QAM): -70dBm; 6 Mbps (1/2 BPSK): -88dBm; CCK, 1 Mbps : -90dBm; CCK, 11 Mbps: -85dBm; MCS7 (65 Mbps, 72.2 Mbps): -67dBm
3.6 ~ 5 VDC
802.11b: 17±2 dBm (@11Mbps), 802.11g: 14±2 dBm (@54Mbps), 802.11n: 13±2 dBm (@MCS7).
Default 115200 bps
4.1 x 2.7 x 0.5 cm
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?