The 4 Channel Wireless Four Button Remote Control Transmitter Receiver Module with Non-Locking mode can be composed of a fixed code four radio receiver circuits, remote control of four four-bit data output code corresponding to the module, you can easily make up a wireless remote control receiver circuit.
They are widely applied in the majority of home electronics enthusiasts, industrial remote control electronic product design and development can be very good as a single-chip signal input source, especially for students and colleges electronic circuit design, the graduate design of the remote control circuit portion.
These remote comes in different operating Mode: a Non-locking Mode, a Self-Locking Mode, and an Interlocking Mode (Product included comes in Non-Locking Mode)
- There are four buttons on the remote control and respectively correspond to the four data bits to the receiving board output pin D0, D1, D2, and D3.
- Press the buttons to transmit signals, the corresponding data bit is output high.
Pin Connection and Functions:
- VT output status indication
- D3 data output
- D2 data output
- D1 data output
- D0 data output
- 5V power supply positive
- GND power supply negative
- ANT connects the antenna terminal
- Transmitter Remote control:
- Encoder types: fixed code.
- Modulation mode: ASK (Amplitude Modulation).
- Decoding receiver board:
- Receiver Operating voltage: DC 5V.
- Receiver sensitivity is: -98dB.
- Leg 7 bits: VT, D3, D2, D1, D0, +5V and GND.
Package Includes :
1 x 4 Channel Wireless Four Button RF Remote Control Transceiver Module
|No. of Channels||4|
|Operating current||10mA at 12V.|
|Operating Voltage||12V DC|
|Transmission distance||3 to 5 m|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||receiver board- 4.1 x 2.2 x 0.7 (CM) Remote - 6.4x3.9x1.5 (CM)|