SIM800L GSM/GPRS module is a miniature GSM modem, which can be integrated into a great number of IoT projects. You can use this module to accomplish almost anything a normal cell phone can; SMS text messages, make or receive phone calls, connecting to the internet through GPRS, TCP/IP, and more! To top it off, the module supports quad-band GSM/GPRS network, meaning it works pretty much anywhere in the world. An antenna is made of wire – very useful in narrow places.
- Micro SIM Card
- Supports A-GPS
- Supports Real-Time Clock
- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class12 connectivity: max. 85.6kbps(down-load/up-load)
- GPRS mobile station class B
- Controlled by AT Command (3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands)
- Supply voltage range 3.4V ~ 4.4V
- Supports 3.0V to 5.0V logic level
- Low power consumption, 1mA in sleep mode
Package Includes :
1 x SIM800L GPRS GSM Module.
1 x PCB Antenna.
|Input Voltage||3.4V ~ 4.4V|
|Peak Current||2 A|