The Keypad 4x3 features a total of 12 buttons in Matrix form. This is a membrane keypad with no moving parts. A female 7-pin berg connector is provided for interfacing it with your microcontroller circuits. Convenient adhesive backing provides a simple way to mount the keypad in a variety of applications.
- 5 pins 2.54mm pitch connector, 4×3 type 12 keys.
- This allows a microcontroller to ‘scan’ the 7 output pins to see which of the 12 buttons is being pressed.
- Ultra-thin design & adhesive backing provides easy integration to any project
- The sticker can peel off for adhesive mounting.
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- Easy communication with any microcontroller
- Used widely in industrial and home electronic equipment, instrument, etc.
- Arduino projects
- Security systems.
- Menu selection.
- Data entry for embedded systems.
1 x 12 Keys 3x4 Matrix - Membrane Type Keypad
|Insulation resistance||100 MΩ|
|Operating current||0.1 A|
|Operating Voltage||35 V|