This Matrix Keypad 4 X 4 has 16 buttons, arranged in a telephone-line 3x4 grid with a column of 4 characters (A, B, C, and D). The keys are connected into a matrix, hence only 8 microcontroller pins (4-columns and 4-rows) are required to scan the pad.
This 16-button keypad provides a useful human interface component for microcontroller projects. Convenient adhesive backing provides a simple way to mount the keypad in a variety of applications.
- 5 pins 2.54mm pitch connector, 4x 4type 16 keys.
- Ultra-thin design & adhesive backing provides easy integration to any project.
- This allows a microcontroller to ‘scan’ the 8 output pins to see which of the 16 buttons is being pressed.
- Excellent price-performance ratio.
- Easy communication with any microcontroller.
- The sticker can peel off for adhesive mounting.
- Used widely in industrial and home electronic equipment, instrument, etc.
- Arduino projects
- Security systems.
- Menu selection.
- Data entry for embedded systems.
12 Keys 3x4 Matrix - Membrane Type Keypad - Buy Now
1 x 16 Keys 4x4 Matrix - Membrane Type Keypad
Yes, You can claim GST credit if you have a GST number. To do it you have to mention the GST number at the time of checkout. GST option appears in the Billing Address. If you are an existing customer of flyrobo then you can log in to your account ( Account → Address Book → Edit Address) and Then enter your GST number.[ 16/11/2022 ]Was this answer helpful?
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?