This Matrix Keypad 4 X 4 has 16 buttons, arranged in a telephone-line 3x4 grid with a column of 4 characters (A, B, C, and D). The keys are connected into a matrix, hence only 8 microcontroller pins (4-columns and 4-rows) are required to scan the pad.
This 16-button keypad provides a useful human interface component for microcontroller projects. Convenient adhesive backing provides a simple way to mount the keypad in a variety of applications.
- 5 pins 2.54mm pitch connector, 4x 4type 16 keys.
- Ultra-thin design & adhesive backing provides easy integration to any project.
- This allows a microcontroller to ‘scan’ the 8 output pins to see which of the 16 buttons is being pressed.
- Excellent price-performance ratio.
- Easy communication with any microcontroller.
- The sticker can peel off for adhesive mounting.
- Used widely in industrial and home electronic equipment, instrument, etc.
- Arduino projects
- Security systems.
- Menu selection.
- Data entry for embedded systems.
1 x 16 Keys 4x4 Matrix - Membrane Type Keypad
|Contact Resistance||500 Ω|
|Insulation resistance||100 MΩ|
|Operating current||0.1 A|
|Operating Voltage||35 V|