UHF RFID library tag is specially designed for the management of books and important confidential documents. It is not only a double-side adhesive with high performance, but also uneasy to be discovered.
The tag also has a “multi-read” function, which means that several tags can be read at once. Making it more convenient for the library to check, assort, and query books.
It is thin, flexible and thus can be laminated between papers. With a special method to attach to books, the patron is totally unaware that the tag is there.
- No line of sight needed
- Allows to check-out and check-in several items simultaneously
- Information directly attached to the product
- Performing both identification and anti-theft in one single operation
- Different shape and sizes available
- Able to tag almost anything
- Accelerate scanning and identifying
- Library Management
- Book Store
- File Management
- Museum Management
1 x UHF RFID Library Tag.