The strain gauge is a foil metal strain gauge, widely used in pressure sensors and weighing sensors.
It shares features of high accuracy, good stability,fully-closed structure, and automatic compensation of temperature and creep. Specifically, its backing material is made of modified phenolic while its gate wire is made of cuni. BF350 is mainly fit for 0.02 level manufacturing crafts pressure sensor which means its output deviation should be controlled within 0.02 so its precision is really high. You could use it to measure the strain of components directly!
- Size:7.4mm(length) x 4.4mm(width)
- The key technical indexes: BF series
- Strain limit: 2.0%
- fatigue life：≥1M
- Resistance: 350 ohms
- Contrast: 800: 1 (Min) (transmission)
- Sensitivity coefficient: 2.00-2.20
- Using temperature range: -30--+80
- Tolerance of average resistance: ≤±0.1%
- Sensitive coefficient dispersion：≤±1%
- Temperature self compensation coefficient：9,11,16,23,27
1 x Strain Gauge Sensor