This is a Radiolink M8N GPS SE100 Module High Positional Accuracy Works with GLONASS/BeiDou for APM Pixhawk Flight Controller DIY FPV Drone, Quad and many other design.
- Positioning Accuracy to 50 cm
- Positioning 20 Satellites at Open Ground in 6 Seconds
- Even at Valley Bottom, Super Station-keeping Capability
- Excellent Performance: 2.5dbl ceramic antenna design have enhances the ability to get extremely weak signal even though interference by ideal filter.
- Top Configuration: with u-blox UBX-M8030(M8), 72-channel, MMIC BGA715L7 from Infineon, that's better than single GNSS 7N.
- Built-in electronic compass QMC5883L (I2C port) with high precision, which same technology as Honeywell HMC5983. Support multiple positioning systems GPS, GLONASS L10F, QZSS L1 C/A, BeiDou B1, dual mode operation.
Compatible with Radiolink Pixhawk Flight Controller, 1.89*1.6*0.59in, suitable for DIY drone, quadcopter, multi-copter, rc vehicle's, etc.
- M8N SE100 GPS x 1
- Metal rod bracket x 1
- Connecting cable x 1
- Metal fixing gasket x 2
- Foam fixed sticker x 1
50 centimeters positioning , can be search 20 satellites
|Navigation Update Rate||
Yes, You can claim GST credit if you have a GST number. To do it you have to mention the GST number at the time of checkout. GST option appears in the Billing Address. If you are an existing customer of flyrobo then you can log in to your account ( Account → Address Book → Edit Address) and Then enter your GST number.[ 16/11/2022 ]Was this answer helpful?