Solder Wire is a fusible metal alloy used to join together metal workpieces and having a melting point below that of the workpiece(s).
This solder wire has good solderability, insulation resistance, No spattering, and non-corrosive. Its composition is 60:40 of Tin and Lead respectively. Widely used in electrical and electronics, solder parts like a circuit board, electronics devices, and others.
- Halide-free solder wire, and suitable for the repair operation
- Used in the tin-lead process
- Fast melting, good wetting, and expansibility.
- No break for the core, no splash, and no odor.
- Good solderability and soldering joints with high brightness and strength
- Good mechanical performance
- The residue is easy to remove by hot air after soldering work if necessary
- Rosin core solder
1 x Solder Wire 60/40 - 50gm
29 mm (Body Diameter)
Yes, You can claim GST credit if you have a GST number. To do it you have to mention the GST number at the time of checkout. GST option appears in the Billing Address. If you are an existing customer of flyrobo then you can log in to your account ( Account → Address Book → Edit Address) and Then enter your GST number.[ 16/11/2022 ]Was this answer helpful?
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?