The PT100-S Waterproof 1m 30mm Probe PTFE FTARP05 Stainless Steel Pole Probe Temperature Sensor has a water-immersible probe suitable for precision air or liquid temperature measurements. Resistance temperature detectors (RTDs) are temperature sensors that contain a resistor that changes resistance value as its temperature changes, basically a kind of thermistor.
PT1000s is useful to measure temperature in laboratory and industrial processes; and have developed a reputation for accuracy (better than thermocouples), repeatability, and stability. You can immerse both the probe and the cable in the water for continuous operation. It also can be used with a thermal well.
- Resistance variation is a function of temperature: 3.85Ω/°C nominal.
- Mounting form Polish rod probe
- Based on resistance measurement principles.
- High accuracy and stability compared to thermocouples, silicon-based temperature sensors, or thermistors.
- Platinum has a positive resistance temperature factor; resistance increases with rising temperature.
- Resistor material is Platinum with a value of 1000 ohm at temperature 0°C.
- Temperature Range(Â°C) is -200 to 420
1 x PT100-S waterproof 1m PTFE FTARP05 stainless steel pole probe temperature sensor
-200 to 420 °C