Realtime clock module based on the NXP PCF8563T a programmable, I2C communicating up to 400KHz / 400Kb/S, high precision real-time clock chipset.
It offers multiple functions such as external programmable clock output, alarm, timer, features and external quartz and a backup battery. More steady and precise than DS1302 or DS1307.
- The PCF8563 RTC Board provides the real-time clock/calendar function, which can be driven by a battery on board and works independently even when the MCU is turned off.
- Low-cost, extremely accurate I2C real-time clock (RTC).
- More steady and precise than DS1302 or DS1307.
- Support I2C bus cascade (by pin, row seat docking method, which can use multiple I2C modules)
- Wide voltage range: 1.0-5.5V.
- Typical value: 0.25uA.
- Output frequency: 32.768KHz, 1024Hz, 32Hz, 1Hz.
- 4 kinds of real-time clock/calendar functions.
1x PCF8563 RTC Board
1x Pin header