This is a monochrome LCD module comprised of 84x48 pixels that can be used to display rich graphics and text content. Though it's an industrial module, this LCD display is extremely easy to use. This module is a revision that accepts 3-5v input. So no extra level shifter is needed. To have full control, you just need 5 pins. and as a classic display module among open source communities.
It uses the PCD8544 controller, which is the same used in the Nokia 3310 LCD. The PCD8544 is a low power CMOS LCD controller/driver, designed to drive a graphic display of 48 rows and 84 columns. All necessary functions for the display are provided in a single chip, including on-chip generation of LCD supply and bias voltages, resulting in a minimum of external components and low power consumption. The PCD8544 interfaces to microcontrollers through a serial bus interface.
Note: If you want the best result, Use 3.3v in Arduino Project.
Pin Configuration :
- RST– reset
- CE– chip selection
- DC– data/commands choice
- DIN– serial data line
- CLK– serial Clock Speed.
- VCC– 3.3V
- LIGHT– backlight control terminal
- GND– power negative
- 84 X 84 dot matrix LCD, can show 4 lines of characters
- Low power supply, the working current in normal situations is lower than 200µA and has the power-down mode
- Using a serial interface to communicate with the master processor, the number of interface signal lines was reduced greatly, to only 8 signal lines including power and GND.
- Support different types of MCU, such as the Arduino, AVR, SPI, MCS51, and so on.
- Can use conductive glue to connect the module to the printed board, without cables. The metal hooks on the module can fix the module on the printed board, which is very easy to install and replace.
- Transfer rate up to 4Mbps can full-speed write display data without waiting time.
1 x Nokia 5110 LCD Display Module 84 x 48
2.7 to 3.3 V
|Mounting Hole size||
|PCB Size ( L x W )||
4.55 x 4.35 cm
84 x 48 Pixel
Yes, You can claim GST credit if you have a GST number. To do it you have to mention the GST number at the time of checkout. GST option appears in the Billing Address. If you are an existing customer of flyrobo then you can log in to your account ( Account → Address Book → Edit Address) and Then enter your GST number.[ 16/11/2022 ]Was this answer helpful?
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?