LM358 is a dual op-amp IC integrated with two op-amps powered by a common power supply. It can be considered as one half of LM324 Quad op-amp which contains four op-amps with common power supply. The differential input voltage range can be equal to that of the power supply voltage. The default input offset voltage is very low which is of magnitude 2mV. The typical supply current is 500uA independent of the supply voltage range and a maximum current of 700uA. The operating temperature ranges from 0˚C to 70˚C at ambient whereas the maximum junction temperature can be up to 150˚C.
Features and Specifications:
- Integrated with two Op-Amps in a single package
- Wide power supply Range
- Singe supply – 3V to 32V
- Dual supply – ±1.5V to ±16V
- Low Supply current – 700uA
- Single supply for two op-amps enables reliable operation
- Short circuit protected outputs
- Operating ambient temperature – 0˚C to 70˚C
- Soldering pin temperature – 260 ˚C (for 10 seconds – prescribed)
- Available packages: TO-99, CDIP, DSBGA, SOIC, PDIP, DSBGA
1 x LM358 SMD - Low Power Dual Op-Amp IC
Image of Product is shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?