PAM8403 5V Two-Channel Stereo Audio Amplifier Module is based on PAM8403 which is a 3W+3W, class-D audio amplifier. Allowing it to achieve high-quality sound reproduction. The new filterless architecture allows the device to drive the speaker directly, requiring no low-pass output filters, thus saving system cost and PCB area.
With the same numbers of external components, the efficiency of the PAM8403 is much better than that of Class-AB cousins. It can extend the battery life, which makes it well-suited for portable applications.
- Dual-channel stereo, high output power (3 w + 3 w power @ 5V and 4 ohms load).
- Supermini design allows it to be easily placed in a variety of digital products.
- Good sound quality.
- Thermal Shutdown
- Double panel wiring solves crosstalk.
- Filterless, Low Quiescent Current, and Low EMI.
- Superior Low Noise.
- Short Circuit Protection.
- 3W Output at 10% THD with a 4ΩLoad and 5V Power Supply.
- Speaker Phones.
- Bluetooth Stereo Audio hands-free/headsets.
- LCD Monitors / TV Projectors.
- In robots that speak or generate sounds to indicate activities
- Portable Speakers.
- Arduino or Raspberry Pi Game Machines.
Package Includes :
1 x PAM8403 5V 2-Channel Stereo Audio Amplifier.
|Current Handling Capacity||
2.5 ~ 5.5 V
|Power supply Rejection ratio||
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?