FT232RL USB to TTL 3.3V 5V Serial IC Adapter Converter Module is a basic breakout board for the FTDI FT232RL USB to serial IC.
Connect your Arduino Pro Mini to upload Arduino codes or use this to communicate with your computers. The board is based on FT232 which is for UART communication at 4 wires simulation 5V, GND, TX, Rx, and DTR for Arduino pro mini code upload.
- Original FTDI FT232 chip, stable performance
- Standard interface layout, compatible with a variety of Arduinos such as the Pro Mini
- USB power has current protection, using 500MA self-restore fuse
- With power, sending, receiving indicator, working status LED indicators
- RXD/TXD transceiver communication indicator
- USB to serial TTL module, download STC SCM
- Mini USB Port Connection
- With 3.3V and 5V TTL Level supply options
1 x FT232RL USB to TTL Serial IC Adapter Converter Module