HT12E is an encoder integrated circuit of 212 series of encoders. They are paired with 212 series of decoders for use in remote control system applications. It is mainly used in interfacing RF and infrared circuits. The chosen pair of encoder/decoder should have the same number of addresses and data format.
It is capable of encoding information which consists of N address bits and 12-N data bits. It works of a wide range of input voltage ranging from 2.4 V to 12 V.
- Operating voltage 2.4V~12V.
- Low power and high noise immunity CMOS technology.
- Low standby current: 0.1A (Typ.) at VDD=5V.
- Data code has positive polarity.
- HT12A with a 38kHz carrier for the infrared transmission medium.
- Minimum transmission word Four words for the HT12E.
- The built-in oscillator needs only a 5% resistor.
- Minimal external components.
- Burglar alarm system.
- Smoke and fire alarm system.
- Garage door controllers.
- Car door controllers.
- Car alarm system.
- Security system.
- Cordless telephones.
- Other remote control systems.
1 x HT12E RF Decoder IC
|Number of Pins||
Questions2 Answers2 | Expand All
Can i get GST invoice for the order ?
Yes, You can claim GST credit if you have a GST number. To do it you have to mention the GST number at the time of checkout. GST option appears in the Billing Address. If you are an existing customer of flyrobo then you can log in to your account ( Account → Address Book → Edit Address) and Then enter your GST number.[ 16/11/2022 ]Was this answer helpful?
When will delivered order?
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 (1 pages)