PICkit 3.5+ In-Circuit Debugger/Programmer compatible to Microchip uses in-circuit debugging logic incorporated into each chip with Flash memory to provide a low-cost hardware debugger and programmer.
The PICkit3.5+ allows debugging and programming of PIC and dsPIC Flash microcontrollers using the powerful graphical user interface of the MPLAB Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
This is an upgrade from the Pickit 3 programmer with the programming to go feature.
- USB (Full speed 12 Mbits/s interface to host PC)
- Real-time execution
- MPLAB IDE compatible (free download from Microchip)
- Built-in over-voltage/short circuit monitor
- Firmware upgradeable from PC/web download
- Totally enclosed
- Diagnostic LEDs (power, busy, error)
- Read/write program and data memory of the microcontroller
- Erase of program memory space with verification
- Freeze-peripherals at breakpoint
- Program up to 512K byte flash with the Programmer-to-Go
- ICSP cable included
- Type: Debugger/Programmer
- Tool/Board Application: Debugging/Programming
- MCU Supported Families: Flash-based PIC MCUs
- Core Architecture: PIC, dsPIC
- IC Product Type: In-Circuit Debugger
1 X PICKIT3.5 USB PIC Programmer/Debugger
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?