Lithium-Ion charge protection circuit comes with over-charge, over-discharge, over-current and short circuit protection. MOS transistor can control the battery charge and discharge, Built-in three-stage over-current detection circuit, for a variety of various shapes 3.7 V lithium-Ion batteries.hx-2s-a2 is highly accurate voltage detection circuit and provides low standby current consumption.hx-2s-a2 is Small size, suitable for many requirements of high integration, low cost.
- Charging Voltage Range: 4.25-4.35V±0.05V
- Discharge Voltage Range: 2.5-3V±0.05V
- Maximum Working Current: 5A
- Limit Instantaneous: 7A
- Charging Voltage: 8.4V-9V
Bms solder instructions:
- B +: Has connected to the accumulator a positive
- B-: Battery is connected negative
- MB: Connect battery 1 to the connection point in front of battery 2
- P + : C Harge / discharge side positive (total charge / discharge side)
- P- : Connection / discharge of the terminal minus (charging / discharging side is divided)
1 x2S 5A Li-ion Battery Protection Board BMS HX-2S-A2
Yes, You can claim GST credit if you have a GST number. To do it you have to mention the GST number at the time of checkout. GST option appears in the Billing Address. If you are an existing customer of flyrobo then you can log in to your account ( Account → Address Book → Edit Address) and Then enter your GST number.[ 16/11/2022 ]Was this answer helpful?
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?