Lithium-Ion charge protection circuit comes with over-charge, over-discharge, over-current and short circuit protection. MOS transistor can control the battery charge and discharge, Built-in three-stage over-current detection circuit, for a variety of various shapes 3.7 V lithium-Ion batteries.hx-2s-a2 is highly accurate voltage detection circuit and provides low standby current consumption.hx-2s-a2 is Small size, suitable for many requirements of high integration, low cost.
- Charging Voltage Range: 4.25-4.35V±0.05V
- Discharge Voltage Range: 2.5-3V±0.05V
- Maximum Working Current: 5A
- Limit Instantaneous: 7A
- Charging Voltage: 8.4V-9V
Bms solder instructions:
- B +: Has connected to the accumulator a positive
- B-: Battery is connected negative
- MB: Connect battery 1 to the connection point in front of battery 2
- P + : C Harge / discharge side positive (total charge / discharge side)
- P- : Connection / discharge of the terminal minus (charging / discharging side is divided)
1 x2S 5A Li-ion Battery Protection Board BMS HX-2S-A2
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?