The ADXL335 is low power, a complete 3-axis accelerometer with signal conditioned voltage outputs. The ADXL335 Module is a 3-axis Analog Output Accelerometer measures acceleration with a minimum full-scale range of ±3 g. It can measure the static acceleration of gravity in tilt-sensing applications, as well as dynamic acceleration resulting from motion, shock, or vibration. This breakout board comes with an onboard voltage regulator and works at both 3.3V & 5V (3-5V). An accelerometer is an electro-mechanical device that will measure acceleration forces. These forces may be static, like the constant force of gravity pulling at your feet, or they could be dynamic – caused by moving or vibrating the accelerometer.
- FPV, RC, and Robots systems
- GPS navigation systems
- Impact recognition and logging
- Gaming and virtual reality input devices
- Motion-activated functions
- Intelligent power saving for handheld devices
- Vibration monitoring and compensation
- Simple 5 pin interface (VCC, GND, Xout, Yout, Zout, Self Test)
- Needs no external components
- Easy to mount on General purpose PCB, Breadboards, and special PCBs
- High Sensitivity for small movements
- Fast Turn-On Time
- Integral Signal Conditioning with Low Pass Filter
- Robust Design, High Shocks Survivability
- Build-in ultra-low noise linear LDO voltage regulator
- Can be interfaced with 3.3V or 5V Microcontroller.
- All necessary Components are populated.
- Tap/Double Tap Detection
- Free-Fall Detection
- Analog output
- Built-in onboard filters, which reduce noise from the motor and other high current electronics
- Power LED
- Build in the Logic level converter for I2C
- Ultra-Low Power: 40uA in measurement mode, 0.1uA in standby@ 2.5V
- Low Voltage Operation: 5V
- Low Current Consumption: 500 μA
1 x ADXL335 Module
|Each Axis Bandwidth||
3 ~ 6 V
|Operating Temperature Range||
-40 to 90 °C
Yes, You can claim GST credit if you have a GST number. To do it you have to mention the GST number at the time of checkout. GST option appears in the Billing Address. If you are an existing customer of flyrobo then you can log in to your account ( Account → Address Book → Edit Address) and Then enter your GST number.[ 16/11/2022 ]Was this answer helpful?
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?