The ADXL335 is low power, a complete 3-axis accelerometer with signal conditioned voltage outputs. The ADXL335 Module is a 3-axis Analog Output Accelerometer measures acceleration with a minimum full-scale range of ±3 g. It can measure the static acceleration of gravity in tilt-sensing applications, as well as dynamic acceleration resulting from motion, shock, or vibration. This breakout board comes with an onboard voltage regulator and works at both 3.3V & 5V (3-5V). An accelerometer is an electro-mechanical device that will measure acceleration forces. These forces may be static, like the constant force of gravity pulling at your feet, or they could be dynamic – caused by moving or vibrating the accelerometer.
- FPV, RC, and Robots systems
- GPS navigation systems
- Impact recognition and logging
- Gaming and virtual reality input devices
- Motion-activated functions
- Intelligent power saving for handheld devices
- Vibration monitoring and compensation
- Simple 5 pin interface (VCC, GND, Xout, Yout, Zout, Self Test)
- Needs no external components
- Easy to mount on General purpose PCB, Breadboards, and special PCBs
- High Sensitivity for small movements
- Fast Turn-On Time
- Integral Signal Conditioning with Low Pass Filter
- Robust Design, High Shocks Survivability
- Build-in ultra-low noise linear LDO voltage regulator
- Can be interfaced with 3.3V or 5V Microcontroller.
- All necessary Components are populated.
- Tap/Double Tap Detection
- Free-Fall Detection
- Analog output
- Built-in onboard filters, which reduce noise from the motor and other high current electronics
- Power LED
- Build in the Logic level converter for I2C
- Ultra-Low Power: 40uA in measurement mode, 0.1uA in standby@ 2.5V
- Low Voltage Operation: 5V
- Low Current Consumption: 500 μA
1 x ADXL335 Module
|Each Axis Bandwidth||
3 ~ 6 V
|Operating Temperature Range||
-40 to 90 °C
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?