BMP280 Barometric Pressure and Altitude Sensor I2C/SPI Module is a cheapest and tiny Atmospheric Sensor Breakout to measure barometric pressure, and temperature readings all without taking up too much space.
Basically, anything you need to know about atmospheric conditions you can find out from this tiny breakout. The BMP280 Breakout has been designed to be used in indoor/outdoor navigation, weather forecasting, home automation, and even personal health and wellness monitoring.
- Get more precise temperature, atmospheric pressure values, and approximate altitude data
- Enhancement of GPS navigation (e.g. time-to first-fix improvement, dead-reckoning, slope detection)
- Indoor navigation (floor detection, elevator detection)
- Outdoor navigation, leisure, and sports applications
- Weather forecast
- Health care applications (e.g. spirometry)
- Vertical velocity indication (e.g. rise/sink speed)
- Libraries and tutorials available for Arduino and other microcontrollers
- Operating Voltage: 1.71V to 3.6V – would typically be operated from 3.3V
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85 deg. Celsius (full accuracy between 0 and +65 deg. C)
- Peak current: 1.12mA
- Operating Pressure: 300 hPa to 1100 hPa
- Accuracy between 700 to 900hPa and 25 to 40 deg. C: ±0.12hPa and ±1.0m
1 x BMP280 Barometric Pressure and Altitude Sensor I2C/SPI Module.
1 x Header set (Without Soldered).