The Mini360 buck converter step down voltage regulator board is designed for use with RC airplanes, quadcopters, drones, RC cars, Arduino and other micro-controllers, and other DIY electronics needing an ultra-miniature, lightweight step-down voltage regulator.
It uses an integrally molded power inductor and synchronous rectifier control chip for a smaller and more efficient design. It accepts any input voltage from 4.75V to 23V and generates an output adjustable from 1V to 17V with the onboard potentiometer.
- Model Name: Mini-360 (ultra-small size DC-DC synchronous rectifier buck module)
- Module Properties: Non-isolated buck regulator module
- Rectification: Synchronous rectification
- Input voltage: 4.75V-23V
- Output voltage: 1.0V-17V
- Output Current: 3A peak, 1.8A continuous
- Conversion efficiency: 96% (maximum)
- Switching Frequency: 340KHz
- Output ripple: 30mV (no-load)
- Load regulation: ± 0.5%
- Voltage regulation: ± 2.5%
- Working temperature: -40 C to +85 C
- Dimensions: 17mm x 11mm x 4mm (0.67 x 0.43 x 0.16 inches) L x W x H
- Weight: 1 Gram
1 X Mini360 Buck Converter.
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?