ADXL345 is a Breakout board for the Analog Device's ADXL345 3-axis accelerometer. The module is populated with MOSFET-based Voltage level conversion circuitry to enable you to interface with different types of microcontrollers. Apart from the above all, necessary components like decoupling capacitors, filter capacitors, pull up resistors, and LED is also populated on board.
It is ideal for motion and acceleration sensing applications. It is a low-power, 3-axis MEMS accelerometer modules with both I2C and SPI interfaces. The ADXL345 features 4 sensitivity ranges from +/- 2G to +/- 16G. And it supports output data rates ranging from 10Hz to 3200Hz such as the Arduino.
- Digital Output: SPI / I2C
- Low Power Consumption
- Compact Accelemotor / inclinometer
- 5V/3.3V input support.
- lower pressure drop than the 1117 Onboard RT9161 chip power
- ideal for noisy power environment
- Current supply: 140µA
- Turn-on and wake-up time: 1.4ms
- Measurement range: ±2, ±4, ±8 and ±16
- Inter axis alignment error: ±0.1 degree
- Output resolution: up to 13 bit ( for ±16g)
- Pointing devices.
- Medical Instrumentation.
- Industrial instrumentation.
- Personal navigation devices.
- Hard disk drive (HDD) protection.
- Fitness equipment.
- defense and aerospace.
3.3 ~ 5 V
Â±2g, Â±4g, Â±8g, Â±16g
Yes, You can claim GST credit if you have a GST number. To do it you have to mention the GST number at the time of checkout. GST option appears in the Billing Address. If you are an existing customer of flyrobo then you can log in to your account ( Account → Address Book → Edit Address) and Then enter your GST number.[ 16/11/2022 ]Was this answer helpful?
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?