ADXL345 is a Breakout board for the Analog Device's ADXL345 3-axis accelerometer. The module is populated with MOSFET-based Voltage level conversion circuitry to enable you to interface with different types of microcontrollers. Apart from the above all, necessary components like decoupling capacitors, filter capacitors, pull up resistors, and LED is also populated on board.
It is ideal for motion and acceleration sensing applications. It is a low-power, 3-axis MEMS accelerometer modules with both I2C and SPI interfaces. The ADXL345 features 4 sensitivity ranges from +/- 2G to +/- 16G. And it supports output data rates ranging from 10Hz to 3200Hz such as the Arduino.
- Digital Output: SPI / I2C
- Low Power Consumption
- Compact Accelemotor / inclinometer
- 5V/3.3V input support.
- lower pressure drop than the 1117 Onboard RT9161 chip power
- ideal for noisy power environment
- Current supply: 140µA
- Turn-on and wake-up time: 1.4ms
- Measurement range: ±2, ±4, ±8 and ±16
- Inter axis alignment error: ±0.1 degree
- Output resolution: up to 13 bit ( for ±16g)
- Pointing devices.
- Medical Instrumentation.
- Industrial instrumentation.
- Personal navigation devices.
- Hard disk drive (HDD) protection.
- Fitness equipment.
- defense and aerospace.