This module based on Nordic nRF24L01, a highly integrated, ultra-low-power 2Mbps RF transceiver for the 2.4GHz ISM band. Nordic nRF24L01+ integrates a complete 2.4GHz RF transceiver, RF synthesizer, and baseband logic including the Enhanced ShockBurst™ hardware protocol accelerator supporting a high-speed SPI interface for the application controller.
The nRF24L01 is configured and operated through a Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI.) Through this interface the register map is available. The register map contains all configuration registers in the nRF24L01 and is accessible in all operation modes of the chip.
- Maximum operating speeds up to 2Mbps, GFSK modulation efficiency, Anti-interference ability,
- NRF24L01 is a universal ISM band monolithic transceiver chip works in the 2.4-2.5GHz
- Particularly suitable for industrial control applications.
- Built-in hardware CRC error detection, Multipoint communication address control.
- Built-in voltage regulator
- Built-in 2.4Ghz antenna
- 125 Channels, Multi-point communication, and frequency hopping to meet the communication needs
- Low-power 1.9 ~ 3.6V, only 1uA on Power-down mode
- NRF24L01 SPI interface: hardware SPI port, MCU I/O ports
- Internal FIFO compatible with a variety of microprocessor interface, micro-controller is convenient
- Available software to set the address only received local Address when output data(Provide interrupt instruction), can be directly connected to a variety of microcontrollers, Software programming is very convenient.
- Standard DIP Pitch Interface for embedded applications.
1 x NRF24L01 2.4GHz Wireless Transceiver Module
|Input Voltage||1.9 to 3.6 V|