GY-530 VL53L0X Time of Flight Distance Measurement Sensor can measure absolute distances up to 2m. The VL53L0X’s 940 nm VCSEL emitter (Vertical-Cavity Surface-Emitting Laser), is totally invisible to the human eye, coupled with internal physical infrared filters, which enables longer ranging distances, higher immunity to ambient light, and better robustness to cover glass optical crosstalk.
- Long-ranging laser VCSEL, 940nm is safe.
- It has an inbuilt linear voltage regulator
- Fast and accurate distance ranging.
- It can measure up to 2 meter
- Prevents optical cross-talk efficiently.
- Easy integration with microcontrollers because of I2C.
- Obstacle detection in robotics.
- Hand detection in hand driers, soap dispensers, faucets, etc.
- Gesture recognition in one dimension.
- Widely used in-camera autofocus to enhance the camera performance in low light or fast-moving objects conditions.
- Used as a proximity sensor in many phones.
1 x GY-530 VL53L0X Time of Flight Distance Measurement Sensor.
2.6V to 5.5V
Be the first to ask a question.