The DRV8825 stepper motor driver carrier is a breakout board for TI’s DRV8825 micro-stepping bipolar stepper motor driver. The DRV8825 features adjustable current limiting, over-current and over-temperature protection, and six microstep resolutions (down to 1/32-step). It operates from 8.2 – 45 V and can deliver up to approximately 1.5 A per phase without a heat sink or forced air flow (rated for up to 2.2 A per coil with sufficient additional cooling).
This product is a carrier board or breakout board for TI’s DRV8825 stepper motor driver; we therefore recommend careful reading of the DRV8825 datasheet before using this product. This stepper motor driver lets you control one bipolar stepper motor at up to 2.2 A output current per coil.
- Simple step and direction control interface
- Six different step resolutions: full-step, half-step, 1/4-step, 1/8-step, 1/16-step, and 1/32-step
- Adjustable current control lets you set the maximum current output with a potentiometer, which lets you use voltages above your stepper motor’s rated voltage to achieve higher step rates
- Intelligent chopping control that automatically selects the correct current decay mode (fast decay or slow decay)
- 45 V maximum supply voltage
- Built-in regulator (no external logic voltage supply needed)
- Can interface directly with 3.3 V and 5 V systems
- Over-temperature thermal shutdown, over-current shutdown, and under-voltage lockout
- Short-to-ground and shorted-load protection
- 4-layer, 2 oz copper PCB for improved heat dissipation
- Exposed solderable ground pad below the driver IC on the bottom of the PCB
- Minimum operating voltage: 8.2V
- Maximum operating voltage: 45V
- Continuous current per phase: 1.5 Amp
- Maximum current per phase: 2.2 Amp
- Minimum logic voltage: 2.5V
- Maximum logic voltage: 5.25V
- Microstep resolutions: Full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16 and 1/32
- Reverse voltage protection?: No
1 x DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver with Aluminum Heat Sink
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?