Digital Multimeter with 1M Ohm Impedance is Standard Diagnostic Tool to Measure Two or More Electrical Values Such as Voltage, Current and Resistance. It uses digital and logic technology using integrated circuit technology to offer additional test capabilities.
They are Widely Used in electrical measurements, AC and DC voltage, AC and DC current, and resistance, voltmeter, ammeter, and ohmmeter, voltages and voltage fluctuations in homes or offices.
- An Easy to Read 3.5 Digit LCD Display.
- Ability to display Measured Electrical Values Quickly Without any Computations.
- Auto-Polarity for Direct Current Readings.
- Auto Ranging which Selects the Correct Range for the Quantity Under Test to Get Most Significant Digits.
- Type: Digital
- Size: 21X15X5cm
- Voltage Rating: 1000Vdc/750Vac Rms
- Impedance: 1MOhm
- Requires a 9V Battery
- Capacity: 200 mV, 2000mV, 20V, 200V and 1000V (DC Voltage), 200µA, 2000µA, 20mA, 200mA and 10A (DC Current), 200V and 750V (AC Voltage), 200, 2000 Ohms, 20, 200 and 2000KOhms (Resistance).
Yes, You can claim GST credit if you have a GST number. To do it you have to mention the GST number at the time of checkout. GST option appears in the Billing Address. If you are an existing customer of flyrobo then you can log in to your account ( Account → Address Book → Edit Address) and Then enter your GST number.[ 16/11/2022 ]Was this answer helpful?
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?