CJMCU-219 is a module with the I2C interface of zero drift and bi-directional current/power monitoring and control ic. It can solve many power-monitoring problems. The device adopts the SOT23 packaging, but for the server, notebook computer, power supply, battery management, and digital electric vehicle and telecommunication equipment measuring flu provide a small low-cost solution.
INA219 other important features include:
- Calibration programmable registers can directly read its unit of measure is the ampere current, and power in watts per reading.
- For as many as 128 samplings averaging, in order to realize filter in the noise environment.
- The I2C interface has a timeout, not only can avoid the bus lock, but also can provide high-speed mode, meet the communication requirements of up to 3.4 MHz.
- All features are supported software programmable INA219.
- Using a single power supply, the working voltage between + 3.0 to + 5.5 V.
Specifications and Features:
- Reports Current, Voltage, and Power
- 0.1 ohm 1% 2W current sense resistor
- Up to +26V target voltage
- Up to ±3.2A current measurement, with ±0.8mA resolution
- 0.9″ x 0.8″ PCB
- PCB (no header or terminal block): 1.9g
- Calibration Registers
- Senses Bus Voltages from 0 to 26 V
- 2C- or SMBus-compatible interface. The
- 16 Programmable Addresses
- Filtering Options
- SOT23-8 and SOIC-8 Packages
1 x CJMCU-219 INA219 Module
|Operating Temperature Range||-40 to 85 °C|
|Operating Voltage||3 ~ 5.5 v DC|