The ATtiny85 based mini development board is similar to the Arduino but cheaper and smaller. With a whole host of shields to extend its functionality and the ability to use the familiar Arduino IDE, this ATTINY85 USB Development Board is a great way to jump into microcontroller electronics.
ATtiny85 based microcontroller development board comes with the USB interface. Coding is similar to Arduino, and it uses the familiar Arduino IDE for development. This is a digipack clone.
It has 6 ports with several functions. Depending on the programming can it have 6 digital I/O, 4 analog inputs, or 3 PWM outputs. It can be powered by a USB port or an external power supply of 6-35V DC.
- Support for the Arduino IDE 1.0 + (OSX/Windows/Linux).
- The Power LED and the Test/Status LEDs.
- Built-in USB and serial were debugging.
- The I2C and SPI (vis USI).
- 8 k Flash Memory (about 6 k after bootloader).
- 6 I/O Pins (2 inform the for USB only if your program actively communicates over USB, otherwise you can use all 6 even if you are programming via USB).
- PWM on 3 pins (more possible with Software PWM).
- The ADC on 4 pins.
- The Onboard, 150 ma 5 v Regulator.
- Power via USB or External Source or 7-16 v to 5 v (automatic selection).
Package Includes :
1 X ATtiny85 USB Development Board
|Analog I/O Pins|
|Digital I/O Pins|
8 k (about 6 k after bootloader).
USB or External Source or 7-16 v to 5 v