This 5V 4 Channel SSR – Solid State Relay Module 240V 2A Output. SSR relay which can control up to 2A at 240VAC. This is a 4 Channel SSR relay module which has 3 separate terminals, NO (Normal Open), COM (Common), NC (Normal Closed).
- Compact size
- Totally silent operation
- Led indicator for each relay
- Fast switching speed
- Longer lifespan
- Inbuilt resistive fuse to protect from the excessive current drain
- Can be controlled directly by Arduino or other microcontrollers
- Can switch AC from 100V to 240V at 2A (max.)
- Input rating
- Supply voltage: 5V
- Input switch voltage: 0V to 2.4V
- Input release voltage: 3.5V to 5V
- Output rating
- Rated load voltage: 100V to 240V
- Load current: 0.10A to 2A
- Surge current: 30A (60 Hz, 1 cycle)
- Operating temperature range: -30℃ to 80℃
- Storage temperature: -30℃ to 100℃
- DC+: Connect the positive pole of the power supply (powered by the relay voltage)
- DC-: Connected to the negative pole of the power supply
- CH: Relay module signal trigger terminal (low-level trigger is valid)
- The power supply must be DC, and the voltage should match the voltage of the relay.
- Please be careful when working with a high voltage AC load, please do not operate with power on.
- This relay only works with AC load, if you use DC load, once the relay is turned on, it will always stay on.
- Due to the leakage current, we do not recommend you use this relay with low power appliances.
1 x 5V 4 Channel SSR Relay Module
|Max. Load||2A @240V AC|
|No. of Channels||4|
|Operating Temperature Range||-30℃ to 100℃|
|Trigger Current||2 mA|
|Trigger Voltage||5V (DC)|
|Working Current||12.5 mA|