The 200 RPM Single Shaft L- Shaped BO Motor motor gives good torque and rpm at lower operating voltages, which is the biggest advantage of these motors. It is an alternative to our metal gear DC motors. It comes with an operating voltage of 3-6V and is perfect for building small and medium robots.
A small shaft with matching wheels gives an optimized design for your application or robot. Mounting holes on the body & lightweight makes it suitable for in-circuit placement. The motor is ideal for DIY enthusiasts. This motor set is inexpensive, small, easy to install, and ideally suited for use in a mobile robot car.
- Ability to operate with minimum or no lubrication, due to inherent lubricity.
- Elimination of machining operations.
- Corrosion-resistance; elimination of plating, or protective coatings.
- Low density: lightweight, low inertia.
- Consistency with the trend to greater use of plastic housings and other components.
- Capability to absorb shock and vibration as a result of elastic compliance.
- The relatively low coefficient of friction.
- Uniformity of parts.
- used with a 69mm Diameter Wheel for Plastic Gear Motors.
Package Includes :
1 x 200RPM DC 3-12V L-Shape BO Gear Motor One side Shaft For Arduino Smart Car
3 ~ 12 V
|Rated Speed After Reduction|
4.2 x 2.3 x 5.5 cm
|No Load Current|