28BYJ-48 is the most commonly used stepper motor because of its compact size, 5V power supply (that can be provided by any controller), and a high level of control. It has a stride angle of 5.625°/64, hence it will make 64 steps to complete one rotation (as every step covers 5.625) so it has a high level of control. This stepper motor has 4 coils unipolar arrangement (as it is 4 phase motor) and each coil is rated for +5V power supply so it can be controlled easily controlled by any microcontroller.
28BYJ-48 stepper motors consume high current so motor driver like ULN2003 Motor driver module is mandatory to drive this motor. It consumes +5V so can not give high torque, for high torque prefer NEMA17.
- Rated voltage supply: +5V
- No of phase: 4
- Stride angle: 5.625°/64
- Speed variation ratio: 1/64
- Pull-in torque: 300 gf.cm
- Friction torque: 600-1200 gf.cm
- Self-positioning torque: >34.3mN.m
- In-traction torque: >34.3mN.m (120Hz)
- DC resistance: 50Ω±7% (25°C)
- Insulated resistance: >10MΩ (500V)
- Insulated power: 600VAC/1mA/1s
- Frequency: 100Hz
- Idle in-traction frequency: >600Hz
- Idle out-traction frequency: >1000Hz
- Insulation grade: A
- DIY robotics projects
- CNC machines and 3D printers
- Machines that need precise control
- Motor and security camera
- DVD players
1 x 28BYJ-48 5V Stepper Motor
Yes, You can claim GST credit if you have a GST number. To do it you have to mention the GST number at the time of checkout. GST option appears in the Billing Address. If you are an existing customer of flyrobo then you can log in to your account ( Account → Address Book → Edit Address) and Then enter your GST number.[ 16/11/2022 ]Was this answer helpful?
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?