28BYJ-48 is the most commonly used stepper motor because of its compact size, 5V power supply (that can be provided by any controller), and a high level of control. It has a stride angle of 5.625°/64, hence it will make 64 steps to complete one rotation (as every step covers 5.625) so it has a high level of control. This stepper motor has 4 coils unipolar arrangement (as it is 4 phase motor) and each coil is rated for +5V power supply so it can be controlled easily controlled by any microcontroller.
28BYJ-48 stepper motors consume high current so motor driver like ULN2003 Motor driver module is mandatory to drive this motor. It consumes +5V so can not give high torque, for high torque prefer NEMA17.
- Rated voltage supply: +5V
- No of phase: 4
- Stride angle: 5.625°/64
- Speed variation ratio: 1/64
- Pull-in torque: 300 gf.cm
- Friction torque: 600-1200 gf.cm
- Self-positioning torque: >34.3mN.m
- In-traction torque: >34.3mN.m (120Hz)
- DC resistance: 50Ω±7% (25°C)
- Insulated resistance: >10MΩ (500V)
- Insulated power: 600VAC/1mA/1s
- Frequency: 100Hz
- Idle in-traction frequency: >600Hz
- Idle out-traction frequency: >1000Hz
- Insulation grade: A
- DIY robotics projects
- CNC machines and 3D printers
- Machines that need precise control
- Motor and security camera
- DVD players
1 x 28BYJ-48 5V Stepper Motor
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?