The TTP226 is a touchpad detector IC which offers 8 touch key. The touching detection IC is designed for replacing the traditional direct button key with a diverse pad size. Capacitive touch allows electronics to sense when your finger is within a few millimeters of a surface to simulate a button “press” just like how the pushbutton works. Capacitive sensing may be used in any place where low to no force human touch sensing is desirable.
- On-board TTP226 capacitive touch induction IC
- On-board 8-way level indicator.
- Adjustable output mode, key output mode, longest time, and fast/low power output.
- Working voltage: 2.4V - 5.5V
- Advanced Pins breakout, so that the output mode and working mode selectable.
- Low power selection
1 x TTP226 8-Channel Capacitive Touch Sensor Module
|Operating Temperature Range||2.4 ~ 5.5 V|
|Response time (low power mode)||220ms|