Semiconductor coolers are a form of solid-state cooling that incorporates both semiconductor technologies and electronic assembly techniques. One such example is the Thermoelectric Peltier Refrigeration Cooling System DIY Kit.
The DIY kit is a semiconductor cooling kit that uses a TEC1-12706 Thermoelectric Cooler 6A Peltier Module. The kit has 2 heat sinks: the bigger one is for the hotter side and the smaller one is for the cooler side. The bigger the heat sink, the greater dissipation of the heat.
The fan, also included in this kit acts as a radiator. This is attached to the bigger heat sink. The TEC1-12706 thermoelectric Peltier module is sandwiched between the two heat sinks. The module will reduce the temperature.
The kit when assembled takes up less space and is ideal for Pet Space air conditioning( dogs house, chicken, etc), small refrigerator.
- Using the GL style of the refrigerator effectively releases the thermal deformation ability of the refrigerator produce at work.
- Small volume, does not occupy space, installation is simple.
- This semiconductor cooler is a form of solid-state cooling that incorporates both semiconductor technologies and electronic assembly techniques.
- It can be used as a Pet Air Conditioner (chicken, little dog, etc.) or a little fridge.
- This is an unassembled kit.
- The kit does not include TEC1-12706 Thermoelectric Peltier Module which is available at flyrobo.in
- Please allow a tolerance of 5% on all dimensions as it is done manually.
1 x Thermoelectric Peltier Refrigeration Cooling System DIY Kit (unassembled kit)