The onboard two set power supply interface VCC5 5V power supply, VCC4 interface, 3.5--4.5V power supply, optional power on self-starting (default), and control start.
The onboard SMA (default) and IPXmini antenna interface, SIM900A interface reserved reset. The size of the module is 49*50, all the new and original device.
The computer can give early computer debugging USB module power supply, a very large amount of data under the condition of the recommended current more than 1A. Standby dozens of MA data can be set to provide dormancy, dormancy of 10MA low power. Support 2, mobile phone 3,4G card.
The serial port circuit: support for 3.3V single-chip microcomputer. TTL serial port support 3.3 and 5V single-chip microcomputer. The SIM card circuit to increase the SMF05C ESD chip.
Antenna circuit: guarantee short and straight, so as to ensure the signal strength. PCB display screen printing mark: each interface, convenient development two times, the SIM900/A hardware completely follows the design when the design manual.
- Single supply voltage: 3.4V – 4.5V
- Power saving mode: Typical power consumption in SLEEP mode is 1.5mA
- Frequency bands: SIM900A Dual-band: EGSM900, DCS1800. The SIM900A can search the two frequency bands automatically. The frequency bands also can be set by AT command.
- GSM class: Small MS
- GPRS connectivity:GPRS multi-slot class 10 (default) , GPRS multi-slot class 8 (option)
- Transmitting power: Class 4 (2W) at EGSM 900, Class 1 (1W) at DCS 1800
- Operating Temperature: -30ºC to +80ºC
- Storage Temperature: -5ºC to +90ºC
- DATA GPRS: download transfer max is 85.6KBps, Upload transfer max 42.8KBps
- Supports CSD, USSD, SMS, FAX
- Supports MIC and Audio Input
- Speaker Input
- Features keypad interface
- Features display interface
- Features Real-Time Clock
- Supports UART interface
- Supports a single SIM card
- Firmware upgrade by debug port
- Communication by using AT commands
1 x SIM900A V4.0 Kit Wireless Extension Module GSM GPRS Board with Antenna.