OV7670 640×480 VGA CMOS Camera Image Sensor Module is a low-cost image sensor, DSP that can operate at a maximum of 30 fps and 640 x 480 (“VGA”) resolutions, equivalent to 0.3 Megapixels.
The captured image can be pre-processed by the DSP before sending it out. This pre-processing can be configured via the Serial Camera Control Bus (SCCB). OmniVision OV7670 CMOS VGA (640×480) CAMERA-CHIP Sensor with OmniPixel technology 3.3V DC Input Voltage. working Temp. 0-50 Degree Celsius All Glass Lenses, Lens(including seat) is Magnesium Alloy material.
The focal length of the lens is 3.6 mm 650 nm Bands Black FR-4 PCB, Quality Heavy Gold Plate, effectively prevent the PCB from light leak issues and prevents shadow in images 2×10 0.1″ output connector for convenient insertion into Prototype Board, Bread Board, MCU Onboard Connectors This Camera module is very powerful and easy-to-interface with 8/16/32 bit Micro-controller. OV7670 640X480 VGA CMOS CAMERA IMAGE SENSOR MODULE will provide vision to your small embedded systems and will be useful for plenty of applications in Robotics.
Specifications and Features:
- MODEL: OV7670 640X480 VGA CMOS CAMERA
- Pixel Coverage: 3.6um x 3.6um;
- Duck Current: 12 mV/s at 6’C
- Support VGA, CIF and from CIF to 40 x 30 format;
- Vario Pixel method for sub-sampling; Auto Image Control: AEC, AGC, AWB, ABF, ABLC;
- Image Quality Control: Color saturation, hue, gamma, sharpness, and anti-blooming;
- ISP includes noise reduction and defect correction; Support image scaling; Lens shading correction;
- Flicker 50/60Hz auto-detection;
- Color saturation level auto adjust;
- Edge enhancement level auto adjust;
- De-noise level auto adjust
- High sensitivity for low light applications
- Low voltage suitable for embedded applications
- Standard sccb interface, compatible with i2c interface
1 x OV7670 Camera Module.
1 x Lens Cover.