With Micro USB Tiny AVR ISP ATtiny44 Programmer, you can upload sketches and burn the bootloader on any AVR based boards, including for Arduinos. By uploading a sketch with an external programmer you can remove the bootloader and use the extra space for your sketch. The Arduino ISP can also be used to burn the for Arduino bootloader, so you can recover your chip if you accidentally corrupt the bootloader. Burning the bootloader is also necessary when you use a new ATmega microcontroller in your for Arduino, and you wish to use the bootloader to upload a sketch via the USB-Serial connection.
Supports ATTiny45 and ATTiny85 chip for Arduino programming, etc.
- USB tiny ISP is designed for AVR, based on USB connector\\'s ISP downloader.
- Officially supported by Arduino IDE and compatible USB tiny isp, we can burn for Arduino bootloader onto chips, and practically program any Atmel AVR microcontroller by this powerful AVR ISP programmer.
- The Tiny ISP Programmer is able to provide the 5V power supply voltage to the board being programmed. If you want to power the board through the ISP you have to close the SJVCC jumper on the board.
- Supply voltage:5 V
- Microcontroller: ATtiny44
- Connection with the computer: micro USB
- Connection with the target board: ICSP
- Color: purple
1 x Micro USB Tiny AVR ISP ATtiny44 Programmer.