The MAX6675 Thermocouple Sensor Module makes use of the Maxim MAX6675 K-Thermocouple to digital converter IC to provide a microcontroller compatible digital serial interface (SPI compatible) to provide an accurate temperature-compensated measurement of the supplied K-Type thermocouple sensor.
The data is output in a 12-bit resolution, SPI compatible, read-only format. MAX6675 converter resolves temperatures to 0.25°C, allows readings as high as +1024°C, and exhibits thermocouple accuracy of 8 LSBs for temperatures ranging from 0°C to +700°C.
- High impedance differential inputs.
- Temperature signals can be converted into 12-bit digital.
- Compatible with K-type temperature probe
- Thermocouple break detection.
- 2000V of ESD signal.
- Embedded thermocouple break detection circuitry.
- Simple SPI serial output temperature.
- An internal integrated cold junction compensation circuit
1 x MAX6675 Thermocouple Sensor Module.
-20 ~ 80 °C
|Temperature measurement accuracy||
± 1.5 °C
|Temperature measuring range||
-2°C to 800 °C
SPI digital signal
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?