The MAX6675 Thermocouple Sensor Module makes use of the Maxim MAX6675 K-Thermocouple to digital converter IC to provide a microcontroller compatible digital serial interface (SPI compatible) to provide an accurate temperature-compensated measurement of the supplied K-Type thermocouple sensor.
The data is output in a 12-bit resolution, SPI compatible, read-only format. MAX6675 converter resolves temperatures to 0.25°C, allows readings as high as +1024°C, and exhibits thermocouple accuracy of 8 LSBs for temperatures ranging from 0°C to +700°C.
- High impedance differential inputs.
- Thermocouple break detection.
- 2000V of ESD signal.
- Embedded thermocouple break detection circuitry.
- Compatible with K-type temperature probe
- Simple SPI serial output temperature.
- An internal integrated cold junction compensation circuit
- Temperature signals can be converted into 12-bit digital.
1 x MAX6675 Thermocouple Sensor Module.