This IR Infrared Flame Sensor Module is Arduino compatible can use to detect flame or wavelength of the light source within 760nm~1100nm also useful for Lighter flame detection at a distance of 80cm.
Greater the flame, the farther the test distance. It has a Detect angle of 60° and very sensitive to the flame spectrum.
It produces the one channel output signal at the D0 terminal for further processing like an alarm system or any switching system. The sensitivity is adjustable with the help of a blue potentiometer given on the board.
- Can detect fire or wavelength in 760 ~ 1100 nm nano within the scope of the light source.
- Indicator light: a green one for the switch, a red one for power.
- Built-in a potentiometer for sensitivity control.
- The flame of the most sensitive sensors flame, the regular light is also a response, generally used for fire alarm purposes.
- Detection angle about 60 degrees, the flame spectrum especially sensitive.
- Onboard signal output indication, output effective signal is high, at the same time the indicator light up, the output signal can directly connect to microcontroller IO.
1 x Flame sensor Module.
|Operating Temperature Range||
-25 to 85 °C
3.3 ~ 5 V
760nm ~ 1100nm
Yes, You can claim GST credit if you have a GST number. To do it you have to mention the GST number at the time of checkout. GST option appears in the Billing Address. If you are an existing customer of flyrobo then you can log in to your account ( Account → Address Book → Edit Address) and Then enter your GST number.[ 16/11/2022 ]Was this answer helpful?
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?