The ACT32 is an advanced high-speed CMOS QUAD 2-INPUT OR GATE fabricated with sub-micron silicon gate and double-layer metal wiring C2 MOS technology. It is ideal for low power applications maintaining high-speed operation similar to equivalent Bipolar Schottky TTL. The internal circuit is composed of 2 stages including buffer output, which enables high noise immunity and stable output. The device is designed to interface directly with High-Speed CMOS systems with TTL, NMOS, and CMOS output voltage levels. All inputs and outputs are equipped with protection circuits against static discharge, giving them 2KV ESD immunity and transient excess voltage.
- HIGH SPEED: tPD = 4.5 ns (TYP.) at VCC = 5V
- LOW POWER DISSIPATION: ICC = 4 µA (MAX.) at TA = 25 C
- COMPATIBLE WITH TTL OUTPUTS VIH = 2V (MIN), VIL = 0.8V (MAX)
- 50Ω TRANSMISSION LINE DRIVING CAPABILITY
- SYMMETRICAL OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: |IOH|=IOL =24 mA (MIN)
- BALANCED PROPAGATION DELAYS: tPLH ≅ tPHL
- OPERATING VOLTAGE RANGE: VCC (OPR) = 4.5V to 5.5V
- PIN AND FUNCTION COMPATIBLE WITH 74 SERIES 32
- IMPROVED LATCH-UP IMMUNITY
1 x 74ACT32 Dip IC
Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.