This is a small force sensitive resistor. It has a 0.16″ diameter active sensing area. This FSR will vary its resistance depending on how much pressure is being applied to the sensing area. The harder the force, the lower the resistance. When no pressure is being applied to the FSR, its resistance will be larger than 1MΩ, with full pressure applied the resistance will be 2.5kΩ. Two pins extend from the bottom of the sensor with a 0.1″ pitch making it bread friendly.
These sensors are simple to set up and great for sensing pressure, but they aren’t incredibly accurate. Use them to sense if it’s being squeezed, but you may not want to use it as a scale.
- Device Rise Time: <3 microseconds
- Easily customizable to a wide range of sizes
- Actuation Force: 0.1 Newtons
- Ultra-thin; 0.45 mm
- Robust; up to 10 million actuation
- Force Sensitivity Range: 0.1 - 10.02 Newtons
- Simple and easy to Integrate.
- Non-Actuated Resistance: 10M W
- Temp Operating Range: 30 - +70 ºC
- 16MHz Clock Speed
- 32 KB Flash Memory
- Testing and Measurement Equipment
- Embedded Electronics
- OEM Development Kit
- Consumer Electronics
1 x Force Sensor 5.08mm Circle
|Device Rise Time|
|Force Sensitivity Range|
0.1 – 10.02 N
|Operating Temperature Range|
-30 to 60 °C