The Heart Rate Monitor Kit with AD8232 ECG sensor module Kit For Arduino is a cost-effective board use to measure the electrical activity of the heart. This electrical activity can be chart as an ECG or Electrocardiogram and output as an analog reading.
ECGs can be extremely noisy, the AD8232 Single Lead Heart Rate Monitor acts as an op-amp to help obtain a clear signal from the PR and QT Intervals easily. The ECG Module AD8232 Heart ECG Monitoring Sensor Module Kit for Arduino is designed to extract, amplify, and filter small bio-potential signals in the presence of noisy conditions; such as those created by motion or remote electrode placement. The ECG module AD8232 heart ECG monitoring sensor module is an integrated signal conditioning block for ECG and other bio-potential measurement applications.
The AD8232 Heart Rate Monitor breaks out nine connections from the IC that you can solder pins, wires, or other connectors too. SDN, LO+, LO-, OUTPUT, 3.3V, GND provide essential pins for operating this monitor with an Arduino or other development board. Also provided on this board are RA (Right Arm), LA (Left Arm), and RL (Right Leg) pins to attach and use your own custom sensors. Additionally, there is an LED indicator light that will pulsate to the rhythm of a heartbeat. Biomedical Sensor Pads and Sensor Cable are required to use the heart monitor and can be found in the Recommended Products section.
Note: This product is NOT a medical device and is not intended to be used as such or as an accessory to such nor diagnose or treat any conditions.
- Designed to extract, amplify, and filter small biopotential signals in the presence of noisy conditions, such as those created by motion or remote electrode placement.
- Single Lead Heart Rate Monitor is a cost-effective board used to measure the electrical activity of the heart.
- AD8232 is an integrated signal conditioning block for ECG and other biopotential measurement applications.
- ECGs can be extremely noisy, the AD8232 Single Lead Heart Rate Monitor acts as an op-amp to help obtain a clear signal from the PR and QT Intervals easily.
- This electrical activity can be charged as an ECG or Electrocardiogram and output as an analog reading.
- Leads-Off Detection.
- Shutdown Pin.
- LED Indicator.
- Analog Output.
- 3.5 mm Jack for Biomedical Pad Connection.
- Fitness and exercise heart rate monitoring
- Portable ECG
- Remote health care
- Gaming peripherals
- Biological signal acquisition
Package Includes :
1 x Ecg module AD8232 heart ECG monitoring sensor module.
1 x Sensor cable.
3 x Electrode Pads.
|Operating Temperature Range||
-40 to 90 °C
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?